Do you forget to choose the preferred seats with Jetblue? Don’t worry, and get the favorite seating anytime after the reservation also. On their website, you can access the complete information about the Jetblue seat selection or other services for the journey.
You can get the seats at the time of reservation or anytime before the scheduled departure. With Jetblue, you can acquire the appropriate seats at no extra price or effort. So, let’s have a look at the given details to find out the process, policy, fees, and other information.
What is the JetBlue Seat Selection Policy?
No one wants to pay extra for the seats to the appropriate destination. Once you understand the relevant points of Jetblue seat selection policy, you can get the preferred seating of your choice. Let’s look at the given information.
- You can choose one seat for one passenger that must be available at the time of reservation.
- The seating is always free if you choose the same within 24 hours of the purchase.
- Except for basic economy, you don’t need to pay extra for the seat selection.
- Airlines don’t permit you to pick the seats that are already assigned to someone else.
- If you choose to obtain the seats in emergency exit rows, you must be medically fit to handle the emergency situation.
- If you don’t get the preferred seats, then the airline assigns you random seating at the time of boarding.
- Passengers are qualified to choose their seats up to two hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- You are eligible to receive the seats online, at the air terminal, or with the customer service team.
- If you are traveling with a pregnant passenger, then you are suggested to determine aisle seats so that you can use the washroom easily.
- Travelers who pick the pre-assigned seating map can find them at the time of reservation.
- Infants traveling with Jetblue must have a car seat or sit properly on the adult’s lap.
- Children under 12 years of age must get their own seats and seat belts.
How to Choose a Seat on JetBlue Flights After Booking?
Are you ready to choose your favorite seats at Jetblue? With the help of a Jetblue seating map and seat selection, you can appropriately find the best seat for your destination. Following is the complete information on all the modes to get the seats of your choice before flying.
Choose the Seats Online:
- First, reach the jetblue Airlines official web page at www.jetblue.com.
- After that, select the Manage Trips section from the top.
- Get the booking through the last name and correct reservation code.
- Find the list of bookings you have made with Jetblue.
- From that, choose the flight you want to acquire the seats.
- At the menu, tap on the seat selection button.
- You can see the available seats on the seating map.
- Choose the preferred seats of your choice for each passenger.
- Proceed further and pay the fees, if any.
- Jetblue will send you the confirmation message immediately.
Choose the Seats with the Customer Service:
Apart from the online seating, you can also get through with someone at the customer service. Passengers can talk to a live person on the phone at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and speak with a human. A representative will help you to provide the better seats of your choice according to the travel class.
Choose the Seats at the Airport:
However, passengers can reach the customer representative at the airport and talk to them. You can provide the flight details to the authorities over there and ask them to provide the best available seats.
What are The Seating Options On JetBlue?
Jetblue Airlines provides several types of seating options to get the seats of your choice. When you proceed to get the seats, you must be aware of all the restrictions and advantages. For JetBlue select seats, find all the fare classes in the information below.
One of the basic fare types is the basic economy, which provides low prices but under some restrictions. There is a fee to check the bags, and you don’t take the carry-on luggage on the journey. You need to pay the fees for selecting the seat up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure, between $100 and $200.
Core Seat Type:
These are the standard economy seats on Jetblue Airlines. If you have blue basic, blue plus, or blue extra, then you can get this type of seat at the time of reservation. Benefits can be all the fares are eligible for the free checked bags and no fees for same-day changes, early boarding, or priority check-in.
Even More Space:
This fare type itself contains extra space for the legs. You will get the seven inches of extra legroom along with the early boarding. We know that basic blue fares don’t contain advanced Jetblue seat selection, but you can upgrade to even more space.
Passengers who want to fly in the premium cabin seats can choose the mint fare. One of the biggest features is that these seats contain fully lie seats having adjustable massage features. Mint travelers can enjoy the spacious dining, preferred wine list, welcome kit and many more on the travel.
How Much is the JetBlue Seat Selection Fee?
The seating criteria start when you proceed to book the flight. At the time of booking, you have the option to select the seats free of cost. But if you want to get extra services, you need to pay some more charges. After the booking, you need to indulge in the jetblue seat selection fee depending on the fare class and ticket type. The charges to select the seat can be between $25 to $200, which you must pay for the premium services.
At the end, you can see that seat selection is the easiest option for your destination. Get the Jetblue seating map online at their website and find the best location of your choice. The seat assignments are totally based on availability and passenger demand. Regardless, you can call jetblue customer service at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and get through with the professionals for help regarding the seats.