Royal Air Maroc is the largest air carrier in the country that provides routes to more than 80 destinations worldwide. They not only believe in providing low-cost services but also to meet the passenger’s travel needs. One can learn the flight facilities with them online at their website. When you reserve the flight ticket, you wonder about the best seats to fly to your destination. One can proceed with the Royal Air Maroc seat selection before or after booking the flight tickets.
You don’t need to worry about the seating criteria as airlines always provide the most comfortable seats as per the travel class, destination, and availability. Therefore, passengers can read the below information to find the appropriate seats for their travel.
What is the Royal Air Maroc Seat Selection Policy?
When you have decided to choose the seats before the scheduled departure, you need to be aware of the relevant rules. Here are the essential guidelines on the Royal Air Maroc seat selection policy, which you must understand to get the preferred seating.
- Fortunately, Passengers can select seats for free beforehand.
- Royal Air Maroc Airlines has an open-seat selection policy.
- The Airlines do not assign a seat to the passengers.
- They can book the desired seat at three different times.
- During flight reservations, after the booking, and when check-in starts.
- Also, passengers can acquire the desired boarding position and the group if they board early.
- A passenger can book an exit row seat as per availability; however, some requirements should be fulfilled.
How to Select a Seat on Royal Air Maroc?
Selecting your seats in advance is a great option to ensure a comfortable flight. Royal Air Maroc Airlines offers a seat selection feature that allows you to choose your preferred spot. Here are steps to book your preferred seat on Royal Air Maroc:
- Firstly, type “www.royalairmaroc.com” in your browser and open the airline’s official website.
- Secondly, go to the “Booking” section in the upper panel of the tabs given.
- Click “Services Extra” from the list and select “Select Seat option.”
- Further, click “Check-in” to access your reservation.
- After that, enter your “Last Name” and “Booking Number” accurately.
- Click the arrow to proceed further.
- Then, check the Royal Air Maroc seat map for available vacant seats and choose your preferred spot.
- At last, after selecting your seats, complete the process and print the boarding pass.
Besides choosing the flight seats online, you can also talk to the customer service team. You need to dial the Royal Air Maroc customer service phone number at +212 522 48 97 97 and follow the IVR instructions. According to the automated voice instructions, you will get a customer representative for help. They will provide you with the best understanding of the concerns as they are available 24 hours a day.
How Can I Change My Seat After Booking?
If the passenger has not selected any seat on Royal Air Maroc or wishes to make last-minute alterations after booking. Then, you can easily modify your reservation even after check-in.
Follow the Steps to Change your Seat After Making your Reservation:
- First and foremost, visit the web portal of the airline.
- After that, click the ” Booking” tab on the homepage.
- Then, enter your booking number and last name to retrieve your booking details.
- From there, select the option “Modify and View Reservation.”
- Now, choose the desired seat from the Royal Air Maroc seat selection map.
- After that, select a payment method and pay the seat change fee.
- Lastly, confirm your changes through the confirmation email.
Points to Remember While Selecting Your Seat on Royal Air Maroc:
- You can select your seats when purchasing your ticket.
- There is typically no seat selection fee for the Economy class on Royal Air Maroc.
- However, in Business class, you can choose a free seat in advance.
- Selecting your seat beforehand is best to check availability, as check-in opens up to 48 hours prior to departure.
- If you wish to upgrade a seat on Royal Air Maroc, please note that there will be an additional charge ranging between $56 to $110 for flights in Europe and Africa. The flight fee to and from Canada can vary between CAD 140 to CAD 200.
What are the Seating Options Offered by Royal Air Maroc?
Royal Air Maroc is an affordable international airline that offers excellent seating options without breaking the bank. They offer two cabin classes, allowing passengers to easily select their desired seats per the Royal Air Maroc Seat Selection Policy.
Royal Air Maroc’s Economy Class is known for exceptional comfort at affordable prices. The seats offer ample legroom and space to move around.
For long-haul flights, personal screens are available with access to an array of TV shows and channels. During short-haul flights, passengers can enjoy complimentary magazines and newspapers. You will also get complimentary at no cost for long-distance flights, while hot snacks and refreshments can be requested for short journeys.
Passengers can also enjoy a selection of music, video games, shows, and a GeoVision system. With its many perks, Royal Air Maroc Economy Class is ideal for short and long-haul travel.
Royal Air Maroc’s Business Class gives the most comfortable and cozy flight experience, with flat-bed positions, pillows, blankets, amenities kits, and toiletry bags. Passengers can enjoy massage facilities, welcome drinks, refreshments, and a personal 15.3-inch screen for entertainment.
Working passengers can use USB ports, outlets, power supplies, and notebooks, while individual reading lamps and noise-canceling headphones ensure a peaceful journey. Hence, traveling on Royal Air Maroc will keep you relaxed throughout the journey.
Do You Have to Pay for Seat Selection with Royal Air Maroc?
You are eligible for the free seat selection as per the availability. Provided that you must get the seats in advance before flying to your destination. However, some reservations are not eligible for free seating or under this service. You need to pay the charges as mentioned below.
- For the leg seats in first or exit rows: 30€ for the short and medium-haul flights and 60€ for the long-haul flights.
- In the 4 first rows after Leg Seats: 20€ for the short and medium-haul flights and 40€ for the long-haul flights.
- For the seat type Aile and Window Seats: 15€ for the short and medium-haul flights and 30€ for the long-haul flights.
- For the Standard Middle Seat: 5€ for the short and medium-haul flights and 5€ for the long-haul flights.
How to Upgrade the Seat with Royal Air Maroc?
Sometimes, you are not satisfied with the seating, and you want to get the privileged services. In this situation, you can upgrade your seat to the higher class as per your needs and obtain the best services. The following are the easiest steps to upgrade your seat.
- To proceed, you must access the official website of Royal Air Maroc at www.royalairmaroc.com.
- After that, you can choose the manage booking icon from the top.
- You can add the booking reference code and the passenger’s surname.
- When you access the reservation with Royal Air Maroc, you will find the bookings completed or booked.
- From there, choose the flight and tap on the upgrade seat button.
- On the next page, you need to choose the business or first class for the upgrade.
- You will find the available seats where you can get the preferred one.
- At last, make the payment for the fare difference and the upgrade cost, if any.
- Royal Air sends you the confirmation message in your mail.
When it comes to travel, the journey is just as important as the destination. That’s why Air Maroc’s seat selection policy is so valuable. It offers budget-friendly prices to make air travel accessible to everyone, and the seat map is easy to understand. Plus, the in-flight services are top-notch, making the journey an enjoyable experience.