Are you going to travel with 10 more passengers? Get the best rates as possible and make the journey smoother with Jetblue group travel for effortless booking. Submit your request online for the group booking and get the tickets as per your preferences.
Passengers who are looking for fun and complete entertainment to enjoy the vacation can choose Jetblue Airlines. If you are not aware of the process and the methods for the reservation in a group, read out the following information.
What are the Types of Groups Offered by Jetblue?
Jetblue Airlines understands the travelers’ demands and offers multiple types of groups in order to send the request accordingly.
According to the leisure group program, you can fly with the sports team or church group or take any destination tour. You can rest assured of the extra mile and exceptional flight experience.
Suppose you are sending your office colleagues on a trip or holding a business meeting of more than 10. You can choose the incentive group and make your employees incredibly happy. This type of travel is always flexible and convenient.
To plan a meeting can be time-consuming and hectic but not more with the Jetblue meeting travel. So, get great rates and complete personal attention on the journey for the best flying experience.
Jetblue Group Travel Guidelines:
When you consider the group booking, you must know about the Jetblue group travel policy for your destination. Following are the points that you need to keep in mind to make the reservation.
- For group travel, there must be a minimum of 10 passengers in a single booking.
- If you book 120 days prior to the scheduled departure, then fare quotes are eligible for up to two weeks.
- The deposits and fees for the group travel are only included in the US dollars.
- You need to give $50 as the non-refundable deposit up to 30 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- If you cancel the booking after the subsequent deposit, the airline will forfeit the complete money.
- You need to submit the group booking request online, and someone at the customer service will contact you shortly.
- The final payment can be made 60 days prior to the scheduled departure.
- If you change the name 72 hours ahead of the scheduled departure, you need to pay the fee of $150.
Please Note: passengers cannot check-in online in the group reservation. You need to proceed to the ticket counter to ask the representative over there for the boarding pass.
How do you Make the Reservation on Jetblue Group Travel?
Plan your travel with more than 10 passengers and obtain the appropriate services for the destination. One can get special privileges and send the Jetblue group travel request by the following points.
Procedure for Jetblue Airlines Group Travel:
One of the preferred and fastest ways is to get the reservation online to avoid any extra fees. Process the request by the given steps for your knowledge.
- Start by opening the official web page of Jetblue Airlines at www.jetblue.com.
- Proceed to the group travel section from the main page.
- You can see the group request form that you need to open.
- Enter the lead passengers’ contact information on the screen.
- After that, explain about your group, like the number of passengers, the name of the group, etc.
- Add the trip details like type, destination, and travel dates.
- Provide information about the price quote.
- When you submit the request, you will receive a confirmation message in your mail.
With the Customer Service:
Besides making an online request, you can also interact with the customer service team and talk to a representative.
- Dial the Jetblue group travel phone number at 1-888-JETBLUE (1-888-538-2583).
- Listen to the automated voice instructions.
- Choose option 2 and connect.
- A representative at the Jetblue group travel desk helps you with the reservation for more than 10 passengers.
- Customer service representatives are available between 8 am and 7:30 pm ET (5 am to 4:30 pm PT) from Monday to Friday.
How Much is the Holding Fee for Jetblue Group Travel?
Passengers are required to pay the necessary fees for the Jetblue group travel at the time of submission of the request.
- For the non-refundable ticket, the deposit can be $50 as the holding fee. This is valid for up to 30 days before the scheduled departure.
- In transatlantic bookings, hold the group journey with a fee of $150 according to the type of ticket and travel class.
- However, the fees also depend upon the travel demand, season and the time you are requesting for the same.
So, finally, this information can easily help you in reserving flights for more than 10 passengers on Jetblue. They will give you an exciting range of choices for reservations with Jetblue group travel in domestic and international departures. You don’t need to wait now and get the tickets easily online at their website or download the mobile app. However, if you are stuck somewhere, you can also take the help of customer service & discuss the issues.